Followers

Thursday, February 06, 2014

GOD IS GREAT, AND SO IS MAN...


When my problems looked big I looked around and found bigger problems that were staring from the walls and nooks and corners, and I saw people staring back at them with nothing but hope and will power. This made me happy as I was not alone, not the only mortal with morbidity clouding my thoughts and I prepared myself to face the challenge... sounds like a paradox? well.... I really felt stronger when I saw the other mortals also trying to find means to save the lives of those who will NOT dwell on the earth forever.....  lesser or more, fact is, mortals always try to fight till the last breath against all odds... God is great, no two ways about it, and so is man..

9 comments:

  1. I am not the richest ,there are people richer than meme , so I should not boast of my richness .
    I am not the poorest ,there are people poorer than me, so I should not be ashamed of my poverty.
    I am not the happiest man on the earth,there are people happier than me, so I should not be envious of them.
    I am not the saddest man on the earth ,there are people sadder than me, so I should have contentment ..
    New post जापानी शैली तांका में माँ सरस्वती की स्तुति !
    New Post: Arrival of Spring !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. beautiful lines...very comforting. will visit your blog soon

      Delete
  2. May you have the strength to face the situation.
    My advice - "take one day at a time"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, that is exactly what I am doing right now.. thank you for dropping by

      Delete
  3. Have faith in yourself and God will be standing by you... very positive thought...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. This is the way to approach your problems.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You Are Great Thinker. Very Nice Article And Useful.
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete

SOME OF MY FAVOURITE POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...