Followers

Saturday, June 01, 2013

VIBGYOR



 A sudden urge to walk my dog on the terrace...a beautiful sunset, an orangish sky, the sun suddenly seeming so humane as if trying to strike a conversation with me...and then it happened !! Someone or something tells me to turn around and there you are ! A picturesque and lively Vibgyor ...a flamboyant rainbow , splashing the joie de vivre of its seven colours from one end to the other and holding me a captive. It was as if  the limitless was telling me 'see , I can also write poetry' ....and how !! By the time I managed to reconnect with realism and decided to share the view with my better half and capture it permanently, it vanished.... Awestruck, I muttered 'God is so kind' ...
I did not strive even an iota to decipher the implication or the rationale behind such a fascinating occurrence at that point (16th May, 2013) but later ,that is precisely after two days, when I suffered a sudden and ferocious attack of bronchospasm and shortness of breath (respiratory distress) which almost choked me to death, I did manage to put all the pieces together and solve the puzzle...His kind-heartedness and heartlessness are never without any rhyme or reason. We should not take our life for granted ,because the vice versa is not at all fun.
Life has its own unique way of teaching us lessons from time to time,in a subtle or emphatic manner. Sometimes, it does not even bother to notify us. Something suddenly happens and we are pushed into the ocean of queries, wondering about the incessant 'whys' and 'hows'. We do succeed in finding the answers,or should I say we often succeed in manipulating the answers according to our convenience.'This happened because I had hurt him/her', or 'they suffered because they had started boasting too much of late', so on and so forth. But we often overlook the de facto.... life is way too powerful and way too complex an entity for us to comprehend. Life can hear us, life can react and life can make us dance to the tune of its choice, and we, the mortals, can only stare in disbelief or appreciate its bravado.
It is very difficult to presuppose the nature and face of death until you have seen it. Most of the time those who have seen it are never able to describe it because they are transported to 'the other side of the life, into the realm of spirits ' after their encounter that is. Luckily for me, I have survived that brief but terrible encounter with the other side of life. I can now describe the face,the attitude and the complexion of death. Believe me ,Death is not handsome, neither is he fair ,he is faceless yet has penetrating eyes, yes 'he' because it has a voice which is distinctly masculine, but Death has a heart of gold...he loves the language of love, he loves cajoling, he loves the weak, he loves to give if you are ready to beg with sincerety. if you have the ardency in your voice which can evoke the goodness in him then you can conquer  him.
Life has given me a second chance for the first time and I am going to cherish this moment for the rest of my life till death knocks again. For the first time I realised that a person is able to self-introspect better when confined to the four walls of a hospital room. Amidst the tinkling sound of various medicine bottles,needlles and other equipments, with full concentration, you will also get to hear the footsteps of life and death which are tiptoeing outside the wards with two things on their lips, a naughty smile and silence.
With every intravenous dose of antibiotic my body was afflicted with an unbearable pain.This oft-repeated pain made me a stronger person and reinstated my faith in the power of Karma, and the entire cycle of cause and effect was thus fortified by this faith. 

8 comments:


  1. बहुत सार्थक और सटीक बात कही है
    वाह बहुत खूब प्रस्तुति

    आग्रह है पढें
    तपती गरमी जेठ मास में---
    http://jyoti-khare.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. dhanyavad.... apka blog zaroor dekhungi

    ReplyDelete
  3. आपने लिखा....हमने पढ़ा
    और लोग भी पढ़ें;
    इसलिए कल 03/06/2013 को आपकी पोस्ट का लिंक होगा http://nayi-purani-halchal.blogspot.in पर
    आप भी देख लीजिएगा एक नज़र ....
    धन्यवाद!

    ReplyDelete
  4. जन्म के समय कुछ अहसास होता है या नहीं, नहीं पता, पर आसन्न मृत्यु का अहसास जरुर होता है . अगर प्रकृति से जुड़े रहे तो प्रकृति इशारा करती है ,समझने की शक्ति होनी चाहिए.
    LATEST POSTअनुभूति : विविधा ३
    latest post बादल तु जल्दी आना रे (भाग २)

    ReplyDelete
  5. प्रतिपुष्टि के लिए धन्यवाद कालीपद जी

    ReplyDelete

SOME OF MY FAVOURITE POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...