Followers

Sunday, June 16, 2013

MEN ARE FROM MARS, WOMEN ARE FROM VENUS.........

I woke up suddenly last night and found my husband sobbing badly..like a child.. eyes closed but crying. I realised he was having a real bad dream...could be of loss or sickness...or something eerie.....worried, I woke him up and asked him, "did you have any bad dreams?" He stared perplexedly at me and went (read ran)straight to the living room , came back and told me nah,everything is fine.
I said, "But what was it , what made you so upset ? " 
He answered, "I dreamt , we had a tiff and that you emptied the remaining scotch , pouring it down the kitchen sink" ...
Can you beat it !! So blunt and soooooooo....well, forget it.....
And sanguine that its still there and his 'on the rocks' rendezvous has not been ruined, my hubby was, within no time snoring away to glory... Staring blankly at the ceiling, I lay there for a long while, acridly wondering whether it is his scotch or blackberry or me? Where do I figure on his priority list? ( Considering,  the first thing he tends to do after waking up in the morning is to check his cell phone.....)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So true. Men ARE from mars and women ARE from venus..............period !!

2 comments:

SOME OF MY FAVOURITE POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...