Followers

Wednesday, June 05, 2013

SEND SOME RAIN, SEND SOME LOVE..........

I always find this straight line (apparently) separating the sky from the earth, a line which is adorably called  'horizon' , very inspiring but frustratingly unattainable...What could be the reason ? Quite possibly, my past rather our past is hiding beyond that line!! The magnetic pull that I experience everytime I am on my balcony could be because of that past - childhood, adolescence, youth et al....the best moments, unquestionably. I strongly believe time never stops, never ends ...it either dons the garb of your past,or your present or lurks around every corner as your future,  not always with an intention to harm you though...We can try and beckon some moments from the past, no !! I  reckon , time has ears and a heart...( blabbering again ??...nooooo) 


The line where the twain meet
the green and the blue
beyond that?
Resides the girl that was me
my Cinderella shoes and 
my Snowwhite frock,
satin ribbons and lacy roses,
warmth of hand-knitted sweaters,
the dreams in all shades,
the fireflies which shone like stars,
the glistening droplets on the Taro leaves.
The clouds that were mine once
are now playing hide and seek .
Somewhere behind that curtain
is hiding the messenger boy,
and the droplets that melt relentlessly 
into streams of profound joy 
My heart beckons you little girl
please come or send some love
the soul is thirsty and earth is parched
send some rain,send some love

pic-google

2 comments:

  1. Good thought and expression.
    डैश बोर्ड पर पाता हूँ आपकी रचना, अनुशरण कर ब्लॉग को
    अनुशरण कर मेरे ब्लॉग को अनुभव करे मेरी अनुभूति को
    latest post मंत्री बनू मैं
    LATEST POSTअनुभूति : विविधा ३

    ReplyDelete

SOME OF MY FAVOURITE POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...