Followers

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

LIFE AFTER DEATH.........




There is an easel
My priceless treasure
And a canvas of my life
mounted on it,eternally,forever
The colours ,paintbrush and palette
are nothing but my memories
And once that rainbow
that I desire to paint
is flawlessly done
I'll preserve it,not let it taint
A day,when I am no more,and
you seek my soul in that rainbow
That would be
My life after death...

I might have forgotten
The recent conversations
But those moments ,those rains,
those jam-packed streets and trains,
when you held my hand and
the warmth of that kiss
you planted on my forehead !
Felt like a blessing, a bliss... 
So stay near me,do not go away
when that final moment arrives
For I will live there till eternity
lovingly sealed in your eyes...
That would be
My life after death..


(picture courtesy- google )

4 comments:

  1. Hi Aparna,

    Thank you for your comments on my blog.

    Loved the title of yours, btw.

    Best wishes,
    Nilanjana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nilanjana, glad to know that you loved the title of my blog.Thanks.The credit for the title and also the introduction goes completely to my husband who is himself an excellent writer.He introduced me to this wonderful world of blogging and has been a constant source of inspiration.
    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. life after death is a quite a serious topic but still has been brought forward well.
    Best wishes,Aparna'
    Vinnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the encouraging words ma'am.
      Best Regards

      Delete

SOME OF MY FAVOURITE POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...