Followers

Monday, December 17, 2012

THE LAST BREATH............

pic-google


Heart beats million times
Speaking billion things
Painting myriad thoughts
On the canvas that is my mind
Closer I go to learn thy language o heart
The clever you stay so quiet

When in dark I search my soul
You whisper a  name so dear
Illimitable thoughts,drifting through unknown
Now know whom to call a soulmate

The quest for eternity never ebbs
As his name is embedded
In beads and pearls and love
At the mouth of every bend

When I close my eyes for that deep sleep
Let that wonderful thing happen
Let that last breath linger here on earth
Till I come back from that long voyage
My heart says I'll find you again
That last breath, steering me to the abode
Tracing the fragrance which is so you
My soulmate ,for another blissful journey

2 comments:

SOME OF MY FAVOURITE POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...