Followers

Friday, July 06, 2012

MY HUSBAND TO ME.................

1 .(FB-11th APRIL)---- Walking the first few steps after almost 50 days of confinement brought immense relief & a realization. Its been 15 years of my marriage & somewhere the companionship had taken a back seat to compatibility but during the last two months, I realized what it takes to be a 'soul-mate'. My emotions have been handled with so much of affection and relentless care that I have no words to express my feelings for you. Words like 'grateful' and 'thanks' are not for you, my dear wife.I have not said these words for many years now, but let me this time.. I love you my dear
2 . (FB-5th JULY)---- you seem to be consistently excelling in the art of composing excellent verses every day. must say, each of your composition have become a benchmark by themselves, to be bettered in the next. please keep writing! its a pleasure and a pride.

2 comments:

  1. Arre wah bhai Raja! Aap to abhi bhi fida hain begum par. Mashallah!

    This is dedicated for the two of you...

    Waqt Aur Khushi Tere Gulam Honge,
    Har Pal Aur Pehloon Tere Hi Naam Honge,
    Jara Mud Kar Dekhna Mere Dost,
    Tere Har Kadam Ke Neeche Mere Haatho Ke Nishan Honge…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jara Mud Kar Dekhna Mere Dost,
      Tere Har Kadam Ke Neeche Mere Haatho Ke Nishan Honge…

      kya baat...kya baat......thank you Suvendu da

      Delete

SOME OF MY FAVOURITE POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...